The passionated engineer Hans Helmut Plisch founded Plisch Nachrichtentechnik in Viernheim.
Ever since the beginning in 1955, PLISCH promoted the worldwide success of electronic information media through the provision of important technical facilities.
PLISCH started its business with radio interference measuring and television measuring equipment. Later, PLISCH specialized in the development of television transmission systems and associated measuring equipment. In the 70s, PLISCH introduces the famous “Jolly B“, the first TV transposer in modular architecture.
PLISCH’s tube power amplifiers up to 20 kW with a maintenance free coaxial cavity resonator have been brought to market and were sold worldwide by Rohde & Schwarz in the 80s and 90s. Later, with the introduction of the transistor technology, the cooperation was finished.